Kentucky State Police Arrest Carter Resident For Sexual Abuse
GRAYSON, Ky. (July 13, 2023) – On July 7, 2023, Kentucky State Police, Post 14, was contacted in regards to a cellular device containing sexual images of juveniles.
A search warrant was obtained for the device on July 10, 2023 and an analysis of the phone was conducted. Upon examination of the phone, multiple videos depicting child sexual abuse were located. It was determined that the phone belonged to Johnny Tolliver and an arrest warrant was obtained.
Mr. Tolliver’s warrant was served at the Carter County Detention Center where he was being held for unrelated charges. He was charged with the following:
- 16 counts of USE OF A MINOR (U/16) IN A SEX PERFORMANCE,
- 13 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12,
- 3 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE 1STDEGREE,
- 16 counts of POSSESS MATTER PORTRAY SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY MINOR U/12, and
- 2 Counts of SEXUAL ABUSE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12.
If convicted of all counts, Mr. Tolliver is facing over 70 years in prison. The case remains under investigation by Detective Sam Lawson.