Leadership Kentucky Announces ELEVATE Kentucky 2023 Class
FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 17, 2023)— Leadership Kentucky is proud to announce members of the ELEVATE Kentucky Class of 2023. ELEVATE Kentucky began in 2017 and has provided young professionals with an in-depth personal and professional development program that fosters a better understanding of challenges facing our Commonwealth.
The class participates in three sessions, taking place April through June, in Owensboro, Pikeville, and Frankfort/Northern Kentucky. Class members will hear from thought-provoking Kentucky leaders, learn about issues and opportunities facing our state, and gain insights about personal leadership abilities. Class members will also engage in panel discussions, participate in experiential learning opportunities, gain increased leadership skills, and receive both regional and statewide perspectives while traveling across Kentucky.
“ELEVATE KY has instilled confidence; inspired me; motivated me; given me lifelong friendships; and shown me the key to success is collaboration,” said Ashley Bitters, ELEVATE Class of 2022. We grow up being told we’re leaders, but this program has invested in the development of those qualities — helping us to flourish in our purpose and passion to benefit our community and fellow Kentuckians.”
Participants of the ELEVATE Kentucky program return to their companies with more skills, knowledge, perspective, and a new statewide professional network. Millennial leaders are better prepared to be catalysts in their companies and communities to ELEVATE Kentucky.
This year’s class includes 25 participants from across the state representing a variety of public and private sectors:
- Grace Allen — Russell, KY – Members Choice Credit Union
- Tamaira Ash — Louisa, KY – Addiction Recovery Care
- Jordyne Carmack — London, KY – Jordyne Carmack – Communication Coach, L.L.C.
- Anne Sydney Carter Pennington — Pikeville, KY – Pikeville Medical Center, Inc.
- Brandon Cummings — Bowling Green, KY – Dollar General Corporation
- Katie Custer — Louisville, KY – RunSwitch Public Relations
- Jackson Davenport — Richmond, KY – Baptist Health System KY & IN (Baptist Health Foundation Richmond)
- Jon Dye — Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Rachel Evitts — Central City, KY – Muhlenberg Achieves – Felix E. Martin Jr. Foundation
- Abigail Gall — Frankfort, KY – Commonwealth of Kentucky- Department of Insurance
- Alondra Johnson — Owensboro, KY – CASA of Ohio Valley
- Casey Jones — Morehead, KY – AppHarvest
- Amanda Jumper — Lexington, KY – CHI Saint Joseph Health
- Olivia Keller — Covington, KY – Dressman Benzinger LaVelle psc (DBL Law)
- MacLean Lessenberry — Glasgow, KY – Glasgow-Barren County Tourist & Convention Commission
- Emily Lusk — Edgewood, KY – St. Elizabeth Healthcare Foundation
- Alisa Micu — Louisville, KY – Stites & Harbison, PLLC
- Timothy “T.J.” Morrison — Ashland, KY – Revolutionary Racing Kentucky
- John “J.A.” Sowell — Bowling Green, KY – English, Lucas, Priest & Owsley, LLP
- Amy Su — Frankfort, KY – Japan/America Society of Kentucky
- Rachael Thompson — Springfield, KY – Taylor Regional Hospital
- Austin Thore — Lexington, KY – Kentucky American Water
- Abby Townsend — Independence, KY – KnowledgeWorks Foundation
- Tyler J. White — Louisville, KY – Promise Packaging
- Skyler Wright — Dunnville, KY – Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment
About Leadership Kentucky
Leadership Kentucky, created in 1984 as a non-profit educational organization, brings together a select group of people who possess a broad variety of leadership abilities, career accomplishments, and volunteer activities to gain insight into complex issues facing the state. By fostering understanding of how the state’s issues are interconnected, and by forging new relationships among community and regional leaders, Leadership Kentucky graduates bring a fresh and informed perspective to their communities and companies, serving as important participants in the unified effort to shape Kentucky’s future. The Leadership Kentucky Foundation offers four unique programs: Leadership Kentucky, ELEVATE Kentucky (for young professionals), BRIGHT Kentucky (for Eastern Kentuckians) and New Executives to Kentucky (for senior level executives who have lived in the state for less than two years). For more information, please visit leadershipky.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply