December 20, 2022
Regular Meeting Agenda
- Opening Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approve Minutes of the November 22nd, 2022, Meeting
- Approve 2nd Reading of Budget Amendment # 2
- Approve Bills
- Approve Treasurers Report
- Approve Sheriff’s Performance Bond
- Approve Sheriff’s Revenue Bond
- Approve Clerk’s 2022 Budget
- Approve Clerk’s Deputies Maximum Salary Cap
- Approve to Open New Bank Account for Opioid Settlement Funds (No amount given)
- Approve Revolving Loan Resolution
- Approve Library Resolution
- Appoint Sherry Compton & Thomas Bradley to Extension Bd.
- Public Comments
New Library Resolution
The Resolution was passed in order for the court to be in charge of appointing members to the Library Board. The next appointment, barring resignations, is June, 2023.
Oh thank the lord, a bunch of old white men to the rescue. [cue eyeroll]
I still don’t understand the library obsession from The Illiterati.
Once again Mr Blackburn no help for the city roads
Idiotic. So sick of conservative people (who don’t even like to read) infiltrating libraries because they get so offended over everything they don’t like.
I read quite well. My one summation of what you said is just this. You are a worthless liberal puke (like KAG), and WHO CARES! Just sayin.
You’re right it would be much better if it were a bunch of black , trans , lesbians to the rescue.
This was way overdue.
what is wrong with the ones in there now???
all about the money!!!
True and the library is running out of ways to spend it. Cash overflow.
Newly appointed library board members should be changed often, so no one gets comfortable in their position, that’s where greed begins!